Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Service / Delivery Center - Alhambra, CA (1200 W Main St)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They're open for service and sales! Just spoke to the service advisor who says they haven't installed their lifts yet so they are taking just about any service that doesn't require a lift (and there is high demand - booked thru august).

Attachments

• 20210728_090824.jpg
    20210728_090824.jpg
    433.1 KB · Views: 179
  • 20210728_091301.jpg
    20210728_091301.jpg
    287.6 KB · Views: 121
  • 20210728_090845.jpg
    20210728_090845.jpg
    355.2 KB · Views: 145
Reactions: RubberToe
Still can’t find Alhambra service in the app. I chose Burbank and left in the notes to reassign me to Alhambra. We’ll see.
Good luck with that. Tried calling them recently and was bizarrely redirected to Van Nuys, who told me Alhambra doesn’t even have working phones 😐. Tried to do a walk in and they sent me back to Burbank because they “didn’t have the necessary equipment” (alignment rig?). Tech wouldn’t even take a look at the car. Got an alignment at Burbank and they somehow made it crooked in the other direction 🤪. So on brand. Hopefully Alhambra will be fully operational one of these days cause I really hate going to Burbank.

Good luck with that. Tried calling them recently and was bizarrely redirected to Van Nuys, who told me Alhambra doesn’t even have working phones 😐. Tried to do a walk in and they sent me back to Burbank because they “didn’t have the necessary equipment” (alignment rig?). Tech wouldn’t even take a look at the car. Got an alignment at Burbank and they somehow made it crooked in the other direction 🤪. So on brand. Hopefully Alhambra will be fully operational one of these days cause I really hate going to Burbank.
Wow yikes! I use to take it to tesla centinela. But it’s difficult now with mostly work from home and such.

Not sure why it's so difficult. I've been to Alhambra twice already (also my profile photo lol). But they are still building it out so not surprising they don't have an alignment machine.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-12-03 at 5.28.40 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-12-03 at 5.28.40 PM.jpeg
    59.6 KB · Views: 92
I live relatively close to the Alhambra SC but they always schedule me at Burbank for some reason. I was able to get the latest service appointment moved to Alhambra, but I had to do it by text message request, and now the appointment doesn't say which SC, it just says "Service Center", as if the Alhambra SC isn't fully configured in the system somehow. Not a big deal, just a little odd.

Today I passed by the empty lot on E Main st where Nissan used to be at. I was thinking why Tesla didn't take this instead of the old Mazda dealer. Now Tesla is planning to have Superchargers in Alhambra also. Wouldn't it be nice when showroom, service center, and supercharging ststions all together(probably becoming a delivering center also). Or is the lot just simply too big for Tesla?

Today I passed by the empty lot on E Main st where Nissan used to be at. I was thinking why Tesla didn't take this instead of the old Mazda dealer. Now Tesla is planning to have Superchargers in Alhambra also. Wouldn't it be nice when showroom, service center, and supercharging ststions all together(probably becoming a delivering center also). Or is the lot just simply too big for Tesla?
I thought the same thing. That would've been a perfect location with a big glass showroom.

I live relatively close to the Alhambra SC but they always schedule me at Burbank for some reason. I was able to get the latest service appointment moved to Alhambra, but I had to do it by text message request, and now the appointment doesn't say which SC, it just says "Service Center", as if the Alhambra SC isn't fully configured in the system somehow. Not a big deal, just a little odd.
I live right next to Alhambra location but always gets assigned to Burbank.
When I spoke to Tesla service over the phone I asked why is that, they said Alhambra is not a full on service center.
It's more of a pit stop for mobile service team.

I had a mobile ranger come to my house to install homelink who are based out of Alhambra recently. They said there is construction going on so the service availability at Alhambra is severely limited. You can raise a service request then chat to ask if the work can be done out of Alhambra. They will change the appt location if it is possible.