Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Service in Spokane, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

I've participated in a couple test drives in Spokane and have pulled the trigger on a 60D with the new glass roof! At the test drives I asked about service and apparently there is a local shop contracted to do work on the cars, but I've found zero references online about this. Anyone have experience with Spokane service? Also wondering how Ranger service is handled/priced when the nearest factory service center is in Bellevue. Your input will definitely affect my service plan purchase decision!

Thanks!
Andy

Congratulations on your new Model S. We live near Wenatchee, WA and last year needed a door handle replacement. Hector Cazares was dispatched from Spokane. He told us that he covers most of eastern Washington and northern Idaho. Tesla changes with time so even though this is one year old they may have redeployed their technicians.

While under warranty Tesla provided onsite service via a Ranger without cost to us. We did purchase the eight year service plan that covers annual service but did not include Ranger Service in that purchase.

Hope you will drive your new all glass roof to central Washington so we can all admire it! Highway 2 has haL2 chargers at Davenport, Coulee City, Waterville, and Wenatchee. There is Aerovironment L3 in Wenatchee too. let us know if you are making the trip...

Jack www.pluginncw.com

• Informative
Reactions: Off Shore
Hi Jack,

Thanks for the input, it's enouraging to know that there is a Ranger in Spokane and that you've had a good experience.

We are expecting to pick the car up in Bellevue right around Christmas and do some holiday shopping before heading home. Since we'll have our 1yr old along we will likely take I-90 and hit the SC in Ellensburg then Ritzville to keep the trip reasonably short, but if you happen to be in E-burg it'd be fun to cross paths. I'll update you with our schedule and plan when the day gets closer.

Thanks again,
Andy

I expect to get my new S around the end of December as well. When the question of whet
her to pick it up in Bellvue or have it delivered to my home in Addy, I opted for delivery in Stevens County. To pick the car up in Bellvue would add more than $2500 to the cost of the licence due to the differance in the sales tax rates. Even taking delivery in Spokane would save you more than $1000 over the cost in Bellvue.

Woah, that's an interesting insight.

This is the first new car we've purchased in Washington, our previous new purchases from Idaho dealers collected it based based on our home address in Spokane County (unincorporated) which works out to about $1100 less than sales tax in Bellevue (0.095% vs 0.081%).

I just sent an email to the SC to find out if they can charge the Spokane rate based on my registration address. I'll let you know what they say!

I'm late to this thread, but I drive a Roadster and live in Spokane. The first couple of annual services I had to pay an extra $600 for mileage for the ranger to come out and do the service. (I knew this when I bought the car, so no surprises or hidden charges there.) Then 2 or 3 years ago (I don't remember exactly) they stationed Hector here. He doesn't have a shop. But he comes to my home by appointment and there is no longer any mileage fee. He's done the last 2 or 3 (again, don't remember exactly) annual services on my Roadster, and a minor repair issue. Very nice guy. I like him. I hope some day they provide him with an actual shop. I love the convenience of having service & repairs done at my home, but I'm thinking he'd have more complete equipment at a shop. Tesla is constantly growing, and at some point there will be enough Teslas here to justify a shop, and perhaps some staff for Hector.

Congratulations on your Christmas present. I received my Model X P100D January 5th. Left falcon door didn't quite open correctly and passenger windshield wiper got damaged in a freezing rain storm. Hector was easy to contact through the person that recommended I buy a Tesla, Hector is young energetic, knowledgeable and easy to schedule the quick repairs. He even came to where I was having a meeting offsite from work or home. Again congratulations.

Spokane are Tesla owners. On 7 and 8 June a Nissan Leaf will depart Everett on a "Charge across Washington" to Spokane via the historic and scenic US Highway 2 which is now fully electrified. The drive will end at the Monvale Hotel in Spokane where the driver team will deliver a letter to the Mayor of Spokane from the Mayor of Everett. Plug-In North Central Washington is sponsoring this EVent and each charging stop will be an educational opportunity for local residents. i am hoping some Spokane area drivers will commit to meeting the "Bean" and her driver team in Davenport or at the Montvale Hotel. You can post here or check our website: www.pluginncw.com for more details. BTW, Charlene and I have 68,000 miles on our Model S and are happy that Hector has not had to visit us again.

Reactions: goneskiian
I'm late to this thread, but I drive a Roadster and live in Spokane. The first couple of annual services I had to pay an extra $600 for mileage for the ranger to come out and do the service. (I knew this when I bought the car, so no surprises or hidden charges there.) Then 2 or 3 years ago (I don't remember exactly) they stationed Hector here. He doesn't have a shop. But he comes to my home by appointment and there is no longer any mileage fee. He's done the last 2 or 3 (again, don't remember exactly) annual services on my Roadster, and a minor repair issue. Very nice guy. I like him. I hope some day they provide him with an actual shop. I love the convenience of having service & repairs done at my home, but I'm thinking he'd have more complete equipment at a shop. Tesla is constantly growing, and at some point there will be enough Teslas here to justify a shop, and perhaps some staff for Hector.
Love Hector also. He serviced my Model S a few times while in W Glacier. Absolutely wonderful experience dealing with Hector.

Reactions: webbbcam and IdaX