Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Service is too good

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

JPUConn

Aug 11, 2014
CT
Not 100% sure of root cause but I have confidence in the service team to figure this out

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: Zybd1201
Car was charging for about 1 hr from about 50 miles to 80 and then I got an alert on my phone that charging was interrupted then blipped back and forth to charging / interrupted.

Jumper box to the 12v allowed the tow driver to get the car into neutral but the charge cable would not disconnect and got tucked nicely in the window.

Ps the tow driver knew the car well and had a few tricks that I won't share on the public forum on how to reset the car within the fuse box

image.jpeg

• Disagree
Reactions: jaguar36
Car's fixed - was actually fixed yesterday afternoon shortly after rolling off the tow truck with the culprit being a faulty charge port that tripped a fuse and then series of warnings. They spent this morning 'tearing apart' the car to test wiring to ensure there was not a secondary fault and confirmed the 12v battery is healthy

Again - beyond pleased with the service team here and looking forward to returning the BMW 5 Series to Enterprise that they set me up with as there was no Tesla loaner available this last minute. Also, Tesla roadside asked me to keep the receipt for any fuel purchased for them to reimburse - incredible.

Car's fixed - was actually fixed yesterday afternoon shortly after rolling off the tow truck with the culprit being a faulty charge port that tripped a fuse and then series of warnings. They spent this morning 'tearing apart' the car to test wiring to ensure there was not a secondary fault and confirmed the 12v battery is healthy

Again - beyond pleased with the service team here and looking forward to returning the BMW 5 Series to Enterprise that they set me up with as there was no Tesla loaner available this last minute. Also, Tesla roadside asked me to keep the receipt for any fuel purchased for them to reimburse - incredible.

I'm especially comforted to see your car is a CPO purchase -- that they treat it as you would expect any other Tesla.

Reactions: JPUConn
Car was charging for about 1 hr from about 50 miles to 80 and then I got an alert on my phone that charging was interrupted then blipped back and forth to charging / interrupted.

Jumper box to the 12v allowed the tow driver to get the car into neutral but the charge cable would not disconnect and got tucked nicely in the window.

Ps the tow driver knew the car well and had a few tricks that I won't share on the public forum on how to reset the car within the fuse box

View attachment 188207
This is how I felt last week at the dentist... (the picture, that is).