Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Service manual and wiring diagrams

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The downloadable manual being sold by Tradebit, if you read the site carefully, is originating from a .ru company. Dealing with a Russian entity under these circumstances is dicey, given the amount of fraudulent activity originating there and in other eastern European countries.

Reactions: Chris TX

I know I can get them from eBay, but with several TMC members owning it, I was looking to get a copy. I found the MS version, been reading through it to educate myself some. If it comes down to buying it from eBay, so be it, but thought I'd try this crew first.

Thanks,
Dan

• Funny
Reactions: FlatSix911
Yesterday, I managed to acquire service manuals and wiring diagrams for the S and X. I don't want to reveal the sources publically but they are the real deal. They have very helpful illustrations and photos. The wiring diagrams also provide information that is very valuable as we try to simplify intallation steps and reduce installation costs for the lighted rear appliqués for Model S and soon to come Model X. Cost was also low: $50 for the X and $150 for the S.
I'm just looking to put back up sensors in mine. Can you PM me a link for the manual? Or shoot me the page I need? Thanks!

Last edited:
@glide I am guessing you are talking about the service subscription - I missed that when I first went to the link. Thanks for noting that! Kind of pricey, but might be a good option if I can't find anything else. 👍

Tesla Service
There is (or was) a way to gain free access to the document portal.

Honestly, it’s been so long I forget the steps. But that’s where I got my 2015 MS diagrams from.

Reactions: ferventcoder