Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Service Manual / Repair Manual

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
super cool didn't realize you could get the manuals for free. I wish the diag tools had a personal use option.
I'll have to dig in to them and see what they have. This is great if some 3rd party shops can get access.

1653089998475.png

Reactions: Anish3232
I tried to get those this morning, but when I tried to log in to the Tesla website, it said my account had been locked because of too many failed attempts. I'm able to use the Tesla app on my phone just fine, along with the Stats app, so my login seems to be fine. Has anyone else experienced anything similar? I'm wondering if there are login issues on the website because a bunch of people are trying to get the service manuals?

Why not just fix your password then go use the Y manual from the website?
Because my password isn't the issue? If it was, the Tesla app and the Stats app wouldn't be working fine, would they? Unless, I'm wrong, which is entirely possible, don't both the Tesla app and the Stats app use your Tesla login information? If there was an issue with my Tesla login information, then I wouldn't be able to use those apps, right?

Because my password isn't the issue? If it was, the Tesla app and the Stats app wouldn't be working fine, would they? Unless, I'm wrong, which is entirely possible, don't both the Tesla app and the Stats app use your Tesla login information? If there was an issue with my Tesla login information, then I wouldn't be able to use those apps, right?
Can you log in to the Tesla site? If you can't and you're locked out you probably should correct the issue. Do you want the manuals? Then you should probably fix the account on the site. You could have the site locked out and not the app but changing your password will probably unlock the site and then you just update it on your app. Probably should turn two factor on as well if people are already locking out your account.

Can you log in to the Tesla site? If you can't and you're locked out you probably should correct the issue. Do you want the manuals? Then you should probably fix the account on the site. You could have the site locked out and not the app but changing your password will probably unlock the site and then you just update it on your app. Probably should turn two factor on as well if people are already locking out your account.
I've had two-factor authentication enabled since the day I created a Tesla account.

So, to be clear, you're saying that if I change my password through the website, then I will have to change the password in the app, but if the app is working fine and I can access all my account information (purchase history, etc...) in the app, then there is still a problem with my account password?

I've had two-factor authentication enabled since the day I created a Tesla account.

So, to be clear, you're saying that if I change my password through the website, then I will have to change the password in the app, but if the app is working fine and I can access all my account information (purchase history, etc...) in the app, then there is still a problem with my account password?
Well if you can't log into the website something is wrong. If you want to use it fix the account.

I was able to get free subscription to the service manuals but I am unable to download them. Are the available only on-line for viewing or is there a PDF or HTML format that I can actually download so I have them after my 1 year free subscription expires?? And how would I download them to PC?

I was able to get free subscription to the service manuals but I am unable to download them. Are the available only on-line for viewing or is there a PDF or HTML format that I can actually download so I have them after my 1 year free subscription expires?? And how would I download them to PC?
I haven't tried any html to pdf services or applications for the manuals but you can look around for something that will do that for you. I've used one in the past that worked pretty well but I forget the name. A quick search gave me Web Page to PDF - Convert Web to PDF Online Free