Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Service Mode Alert

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I entered this mode on my M3 SR in the alerts section I found the alert - VCLEFT_a302_blowerGeneralFault. I checked the HVAC and it works normally. Like the hunters, is there anything I need to do ?
20230520_173608.jpg

I had a blower motor fail a couple years ago so it may be worth opening a service request for the inquiry. These types of messages apparently appear often and are temporary. As explained to me by service after I questions some faults, if they don't appear on the left screen as a notification (or in the notifications menu on the service tab when not in service mode) then they can be disregarded as monetary.

Do you have Scheduled Departure on?

I recall seeing this error, but not since a few firmware updates. In my case if you two button reset the car it will go away. However, Scheduled Departure and/or manually calling for HVAC from the app would make it come back.

My best guess is that when the car "wakes up" VCLEFT isn't fully awake before it is called on for HVAC and errors out and tries and again and is successful.

The car is very "chatty" about informational errors and since firmware in a Tesla is perpetually beta I'm not that surprised. If your HVAC is working I wouldn't be too concerned. At least here in the US with the current firmware I'm guessing they allowed more time for VCLEFT to respond before throwing the error. I'd expect it may be coming to Israel as well.

Do you have Scheduled Departure on?

I recall seeing this error, but not since a few firmware updates. In my case if you two button reset the car it will go away. However, Scheduled Departure and/or manually calling for HVAC from the app would make it come back.

My best guess is that when the car "wakes up" VCLEFT isn't fully awake before it is called on for HVAC and errors out and tries and again and is successful.

The car is very "chatty" about informational errors and since firmware in a Tesla is perpetually beta I'm not that surprised. If your HVAC is working I wouldn't be too concerned. At least here in the US with the current firmware I'm guessing they allowed more time for VCLEFT to respond before throwing the error. I'd expect it may be coming to Israel as well.
HVAC works perfectly in our hot climate. I have now checked the service alerts when the car is in the garage and as you can see in the picture there are no active alerts under "Service=Fix" whatever that means, but with the same VCLEFT as of today. Hope I well get some response from Tesla. Thanks 😊

Attachments

• pic.jpg
    pic.jpg
    400.5 KB · Views: 90
Tesla Service send me this massage to the phone app:

The use of sentry mode is for the use of company technicians only.
There is no attribution to these messages for the customer, despite this we performed a remote test of the air conditioning system and there is no fault in it, therefore we close the appointment.
Thanks.
Tesla team.