Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Service options for independent shop ? Los Angeles area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My model 3 is at 65,000 miles and whilst everything seems to be working just fine with zero problems I feel that probably it's worth getting things looked at. I had a mobile tech take a quick look at the brakes just before the warranty expired and superficially he found nothing amiss and assured me I didn't really need to do anything until 100k miles.
I was thinking that maybe I could take it to an independent shop (like Electrified garage) but in LA for a quick once over check. Any thoughts? There must be an electrified garage equivalent in Los Angeles I would think.

I understand service is minimal on the Model3, but just like any car, it has suspension, brakes, and other mechanical parts, rubber boots, bolts that can wear out, come loose or even never installed. Whilst I am all on board the idea that EVs need less maintenance, I still feel a little uneasy approaching 70,000 miles with no check on anything. For this reason an electrified garage equivalent on the West coast would be awesome (assuming they aren't there to rip off their customers).