Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Service options in Central Valley

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ucmndd

Mar 10, 2016
California
I've seen a few active members from the Central Valley... wondering how you guys handle annual services or other service needs?

I drive a lot, live in the foothills near Fresno and work in Merced. Took delivery of my car in December, already approaching the 12.5k service interval (which I'm also wondering about even doing on a 4 month old car, but that's a different thread).

I've heard rumors that there's a ranger in the Fresno area that works out of the Seaside store, but I imagine that's not particularly helpful for an annual service that requires an alignment machine, etc. I gather the valet service is dead...

So what do you guys do? Just drive to Seaside? Any other "local" SCs that are particularly good/bad? I find myself in the Sacramento area frequently enough that that might be a reasonable option...

...I've heard rumors that there's a ranger in the Fresno area that works out of the Seaside store...

Why don't you call Seaside up as eye.surgeon reported that a local Fresno employee drove his car to there for annual service:

Tesla still offers good service

I think Valet is only for a very short distance such as 10 miles or so depending on locations.

Rangers now have a big van for tire balancing but I am not sure about 4 wheel alignment.

If you can't afford Ranger rate, some Service Centers would waive the fee if several owners in the area would do a Ranger Service on the same day.

For tire service, any competent mechanic who knows how to read Tesla manual could do Tesla tires/wheel balancing and alignment.

Last edited: