Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Service Plan Includes Alingment for Air Suspension?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reading through existing threads it looked like sometime in 2015 the alignment was no longer included with the Annual Service and was an additional charge?

Went in on Monday for my annual service on the 60 with air suspension and they did the alignment which was included with no additional charge?

Anyone know if alignments are included on air suspension only?

Reading through existing threads it looked like sometime in 2015 the alignment was no longer included with the Annual Service and was an additional charge?

Went in on Monday for my annual service on the 60 with air suspension and they did the alignment which was included with no additional charge?

Anyone know if alignments are included on air suspension only?
I had my 85D with air in for the first annual yesterday. Checking the alignment was included, but adjusting if needed, and it was, cost an extra $100 over the $400 first service fee. This was Bellevue WA service center.

I had my 85D with air in for the first annual yesterday. Checking the alignment was included, but adjusting if needed, and it was, cost an extra $100 over the $400 first service fee. This was Bellevue WA service center.
They said $140 extra in Texas. Checking was included.

From the service plan FAQ

What happens during my Annual Service Inspection?

During your annual inspection, our expert Tesla Service team will take your Model S through a bumper to bumper, roof to wheel inspection. The wheels will be removed and tires will be rotated if necessary. If wheel alignment is determined necessary, this service can be performed for an additional charge. Logs will be pulled and examined, and all systems will be tested for operation. The drive unit assemblies will be inspected, and the temperature management system will be checked. Your brakes will be inspected. If the brake pads are outside of recommended specifications, they can be replaced for an additional charge. Normal items, such as windshield wipers will be replaced as needed. Tread wear is inspected and if new tires are needed additional charges will apply if new tires are installed. Please note that tire wear is not covered as part of the annual inspection or under the Tesla Service Plans

Last edited: