Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Service plan prices - Model 3

asherwood

Nov 21, 2019
UK
Hi

I’ve been looking everywhere for this, but there doesn’t seem to be any prices listed anywhere.

Does anyone have any up to date details on Tesla service plans, the Uk cost of them and what they cover?

Thanks
Scott

chewystuey

Dec 28, 2019
Surbiton
Hi

I’ve been looking everywhere for this, but there doesn’t seem to be any prices listed anywhere.

Does anyone have any up to date details on Tesla service plans, the Uk cost of them and what they cover?

Thanks
Scott

Hi Scott,

I am told there is basically no service required, which is why you won't find a plan.

Ant M3

Oct 13, 2019
Solihull, UK
Hi Scott,

I am told there is basically no service required, which is why you won't find a plan.
Yes I was basically told that the brakes should last around 4 years or 45k miles - depending on how you drive it ...
they are the only thing that need to be serviced

I’m not sure if there is a recommended “inspection” schedule though

Mark_T

Nov 1, 2017
UK
This is covered in the manual.

It isn't 'nothing' but it is mostly filters and brake checks...

upload_2020-1-10_16-49-51.png

The service plans went a year or so ago when they dropped a lot of the original service requirements.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC