TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Service plans in Australia

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by WA-T3sla, Nov 16, 2015.

1. WA-T3sla

WA-T3sla Member

Just went to Mytesla looking for the V7 manual and notice that these is now a Tesla service plan available in Australia. I can't work out why pricing per service increases for the longer duration plans, I thought this should reduce if you sign up for a longer duration. Only problem now is we need a service centre in WA.

2. cynix

cynix Member

I have questioned the pricing too. Current theory is that the later services would cost significantly more if purchased individually because more work needs to be done at year 7 as opposed to year 1 (for example), so the longer term service plans are in fact discounted.

Also not sure if GST are included in the prices.

3. Dborn

Dborn Confirmed

In year 4 they replace all the coolant. That is part of the reason I was told when I asked at the SC yesterday. They still don't have a per unit price yet. I only do 12000 per year. Not worth my while to buy a plan.

4. raynewman

raynewman Member

I checked with Huw. Prices are correct and include GST. Other than that he was surprised that the document was released as it was only draft.

5. Dborn

Dborn Confirmed

Jesse only found out about the document when someone asked him about it. This was yesterday! I was down there and happened to ask him about it as well.
    The old story about left and right hands not talking to each other. The document originated in the USA apparently.

6. lennier

lennier Member

Lol, the infamous Tesla communication strikes again :)