Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Service plans in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just went to Mytesla looking for the V7 manual and notice that these is now a Tesla service plan available in Australia. I can't work out why pricing per service increases for the longer duration plans, I thought this should reduce if you sign up for a longer duration. Only problem now is we need a service centre in WA.

Just went to Mytesla looking for the V7 manual and notice that these is now a Tesla service plan available in Australia. I can't work out why pricing per service increases for the longer duration plans, I thought this should reduce if you sign up for a longer duration. Only problem now is we need a service centre in WA.

I have questioned the pricing too. Current theory is that the later services would cost significantly more if purchased individually because more work needs to be done at year 7 as opposed to year 1 (for example), so the longer term service plans are in fact discounted.

Also not sure if GST are included in the prices.

I have questioned the pricing too. Current theory is that the later services would cost significantly more if purchased individually because more work needs to be done at year 7 as opposed to year 1 (for example), so the longer term service plans are in fact discounted.

Also not sure if GST are included in the prices.
I checked with Huw. Prices are correct and include GST. Other than that he was surprised that the document was released as it was only draft.

Jesse only found out about the document when someone asked him about it. This was yesterday! I was down there and happened to ask him about it as well.
The old story about left and right hands not talking to each other. The document originated in the USA apparently.