Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Service Records

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe a dumb question but I'll ask anyway. Just had my 15 P90DL in for service and they performed a lot of work on the rear suspension (air) and I'm assuming other things as well. The car now seems to pull to the right. How do I find out if they messed with the front of the car short of contacting service advisor. Isn't this online somewhere? I did not receive any paperwork at SC. 1st time in SC after owning two MS's!

you should get an email invoice of what they did... but it sure is not detailed at all, and they always seem reluctant to give you any details as to work performed. certainly anything that they did for a previous owner... which I understand not giving details of previous owner, but telling you whether or not things were replaced should be very easy to do. I had to pull teeth back in 2016 to find out they had replace the motor twice, and a few other things.

Second the emailed invoice after a SC visit - even if you owe nothing - it will record the general work done and parts replaced. If it was done under warranty, you won't see any prices. Probably easiest just to call (or these days, visit) the service center and ask them to email you the invoice for the visit. I've always received one without asking.

When I got my CPO MS, I sat with a service advisor. He wouldn't show me the service logs from the prior owner, but was willing to read to me what was done and I just took notes. Its hit or miss on them honoring the request. They usually cite privacy on the prior owner.