Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Service Scheduling

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery 2 weeks ago of a new S. Initial inspection showed trunk-spacing gaps and upholstery issues. I was told to schedule a service appointment to fix them. My Tesla app does not display a Schedule Service option and no return phone calls from Tesla dealership. Any suggestions?

https://twitter.com/jarkko_kuoppala/status/1284939075749924864?s=21

I can’t use app and when I send text message I get this answer

498339D6-D9A5-4C5B-8590-7A8FE0910941.jpeg

Tesla service through their centralized app is the worst idea on earth. You can't talk to anyone, when you edit your request they don't read it or don't care. Mobile service tech was here working on one car (M3) and could have fixed a simple problem on our MS but since it was not on the work order, he couldn't do anything, even though I added the additional issue to the online appointment app. As a result, we had to schedule another visit, sit around another day and wait PLUS, they drive an ICE 70 miles round trip to make the visits! The service app is truly the worst part of Tesla ownership.

Tesla service through their centralized app is the worst idea on earth. You can't talk to anyone, when you edit your request they don't read it or don't care. Mobile service tech was here working on one car (M3) and could have fixed a simple problem on our MS but since it was not on the work order, he couldn't do anything, even though I added the additional issue to the online appointment app. As a result, we had to schedule another visit, sit around another day and wait PLUS, they drive an ICE 70 miles round trip to make the visits! The service app is truly the worst part of Tesla ownership.
ABSOLUTELY AGREE