Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Service

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

mshergill27

MYLR | Black | Black | 19” | No Tow | FSD OD 11/23
Nov 29, 2021
Los Angeles
Has anyone been able to get more than $100 per day for Uber credits? Tesla service center in Van Nuys claims to have to loaner available and only gave me $100/day in Uber credits. My daily drive to work is about 70 miles one way (140 RT) and the $100/ day will not cover it.

They'll give you more. I told my service tech that I work further away and he said that it is no problem to issue more Uber credit to cover more than 100 a day. I worked with Burbank CA Tesla, but I've asked other places and they all said the same thing.

Also, Uber credits doesn't really help that I need a car to take my kids to school. This is for an issue that existed at delivery (their problem). Then they sent mobile service, knowing the problem, and the mobile service guy says i don't really carry any tools (cool cool). Now, the service center says it's a TWO DAY problem, and only Uber credits available.

I knew service would suck. I did not know it would be this bad this fast. I had seen people get loaners and anticipated fewer service visits than previous cars. Audi can turn a full brake/tire job in a single day. Tesla can't adjust a seat? Ridiculous.

Did you ask for a loaner? They distribute the loaners they have in the morning so make sure you get the request in early? Our MYP is in for warranty service and we got a brand new M3 for a loaner.
Requested through app. Denied. Requested by phone. Told me they’d contact me back. They haven’t. Look, one way or another I need to get a 4 year old where he needs to be and my broken seat (which you delivered to me) is second place.

Basically they said we just don’t have cars. I get it. Cool. Maybe adjust a seat in a single day? Audi did a full brake rotors, pads, tires service in about 5 hours. This is adjusting some washers. According to their own tech. Come on.