TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Servicing/Warranty job in the US side.

Discussion in 'Canada' started by frankzz, Jan 6, 2020.

1. frankzz

frankzz Member

Hi everyone. I recently picked up a 2020 M3 SR+ And already noticing a squeaky/chirping noise coming from the back end when it is on the move. It is so annoying as it sound like a cricket chirping. I am from Windsor so when I scheduled a service from the app it prompt me to go to SC in the states side (Toledo/Michigan/Ohio) do anyone ever done warranty servicing in the States side? And is it ok being a Canadian car and claim warranty job over in the states side. Can’t really find any information anywhere regarding this.

2. Casmium

Casmium Member

Have only heard of it through other people and they have not had an issue booking service and warranty while in the US on vacation. Also have seen some people from new york state having service done in Oakville, ON

• Like x 1
  3. DMC-Orangeville

DMC-Orangeville 85D and John Deere 5100E

It's no issue to get service in the USA. My 12 volt battery needed replacing...and there were none in Canada. I was on my way to Myrtle Beach in 2 days...so I called Cranberry PA SC. They fit me in, on my way through. 3 PM on a Friday, and they put my S on the in-house Supercharger, after the replacement. It was awesome.

• Informative x 3