Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Servicing/Warranty job in the US side.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone. I recently picked up a 2020 M3 SR+ And already noticing a squeaky/chirping noise coming from the back end when it is on the move. It is so annoying as it sound like a cricket chirping. I am from Windsor so when I scheduled a service from the app it prompt me to go to SC in the states side (Toledo/Michigan/Ohio) do anyone ever done warranty servicing in the States side? And is it ok being a Canadian car and claim warranty job over in the states side. Can’t really find any information anywhere regarding this.

Hi everyone. I recently picked up a 2020 M3 SR+ And already noticing a squeaky/chirping noise coming from the back end when it is on the move. It is so annoying as it sound like a cricket chirping. I am from Windsor so when I scheduled a service from the app it prompt me to go to SC in the states side (Toledo/Michigan/Ohio) do anyone ever done warranty servicing in the States side? And is it ok being a Canadian car and claim warranty job over in the states side. Can’t really find any information anywhere regarding this.
It's no issue to get service in the USA. My 12 volt battery needed replacing...and there were none in Canada. I was on my way to Myrtle Beach in 2 days...so I called Cranberry PA SC. They fit me in, on my way through. 3 PM on a Friday, and they put my S on the in-house Supercharger, after the replacement. It was awesome.