TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Set for a Fremont Factory Tour!

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Scothawk, May 12, 2014.

1. Scothawk

Scothawk Member

Headed to San Francisco tomorrow for a birthday trip with my wife. Never been to California before. We are traveling south toward Monterey over the next day or so. I contacted my DS to let him know I'd be in the Fremont area. He hooked me up with a tour of the factory!

Maybe I'll get to see my Model S being born!

Anyone else late taken the tour? Anything we should make sure not to miss?

2. wts13

wts13 Member

Random tour question that someone who's been before might be able to answer. Would any eyebrows get raised if I left my Google Glass on for the duration?

3. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

Most likely, yes. Why would you be wearing Google Glass on the tour?

4. mpbruin108

mpbruin108 Member

The answer is yes because they specifically ask for no cameras on the tour so I think they would object to google glass as it can take pictures or video.

5. wts13

wts13 Member

They're my full time prescription glasses. I wear them everywhere.

I did see that verbiage in the confirmation email. Easy enough to bring an old pair of glasses. Thanks.