Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Set of 20 Dorman Wheel Studs 610-490.1 for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Up for sale is a full set (20) of wheel studs that fit the Model 3. These studs are longer than the factory ones so you can install larger spacers, for example.

$150 Shipped to the US-48.

IMG_20200331_121157.jpg

I’m pretty sure these are the same for Model s however I’m not sure. But if the are I bought these at an auto shop for about half the price. You must have bought them from amazon cuz they are not that expensive but work great for both spacers and adapters.
A lot times you need to cut the studs for adapters so you can do so or for spacers it will allow you to basically fit any size. These are great and most don’t know about them and Tesla makes u buy an entire wheel hub just for 5. If you want to know a great tool to install them in no time this is by far the best I have ever used
6464334C-9D4D-412C-A9E4-564D71487939.png

I’m pretty sure these are the same for Model s however I’m not sure. But if the are I bought these at an auto shop for about half the price. You must have bought them from amazon cuz they are not that expensive but work great for both spacers and adapters.
A lot times you need to cut the studs for adapters so you can do so or for spacers it will allow you to basically fit any size. These are great and most don’t know about them and Tesla makes u buy an entire wheel hub just for 5. If you want to know a great tool to install them in no time this is by far the best I have ever used
View attachment 528582

I forgot to mention the $150 shipped includes the Lisle Wheel Stud Installer tool. I'm open to offers but I don't know where you are finding the studs for $3 each.

I forgot to mention the $150 shipped includes the Lisle Wheel Stud Installer tool. I'm open to offers but I don't know where you are finding the studs for $3 each.

I had found them at s regular hardware but at first I say them a few places for way more and ordered from amazon than immediately canceled once I realized they were so overpriced on amazon. The lisle wheel stud tool is a godsend when installing them. I don’t even think this was the same shop I got them at but they are $3 as well. And almost every other store they were $4 when I checked however others can be much more

ECAF828E-0427-424B-8607-E26CBA10A34F.jpeg

I had found them at s regular hardware but at first I say them a few places for way more and ordered from amazon than immediately canceled once I realized they were so overpriced on amazon. The lisle wheel stud tool is a godsend when installing them. I don’t even think this was the same shop I got them at but they are $3 as well. And almost every other store they were $4 when I checked however others can be much more

You took a screenshot of a different part number, so that is not relevant. I see now the correct part number is $4.99 from Advance Auto and Auto Zone. Like I said, I'll take an offer.

$115 Shipped gets 20 Studs and the Installer Tool.

You took a screenshot of a different part number, so that is not relevant. I see now the correct part number is $4.99 from Advance Auto and Auto Zone. Like I said, I'll take an offer.

$115 Shipped gets 20 Studs and the Installer Tool.
I have plenty I bought a bunch cuz I run all different types of rims with adapters and spacers. So if running spacers I would want them long and adapters I will cut them short. If doing a widebody kit there are a must and the fact Tesla doesn’t sell them. I’ve had them for awhile, was just trying to let you know they are out there for much cheaper than a lot places that some ppl you would think was a good deal like amazon etc. Carid was advertising wrong runs that weren’t compatible with Teslas that I also tried and told them about those.
I don’t really need at the moment but I like to have extra. If you want to do the 20 and the tool for $100 I would buy them. Otherwise I can get the from autozone for the same price. Or if you want to do the 20 for $80 and keep the tool since I have one it’s up to you. They make a smaller one that is much cheaper too if you ever want a shorter one. It’s 610-434