Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Set of 4 19" OEM slipstream wheels and tires, <3,800 miles - Dallas area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Set of 4 Model S OEM 19" slipstreams with OEM tires. I bought the 21" wheels shortly after getting car, this set has less than 3,800 miles. I can post a picture of the tread on the tires later if needed, they still look new.
No TPMS on this set anymore, screw caps are included though!

Wheels are perfect condition, no scratches or anything.

Need to clear space in garage, $1,000 or OBO... would prefer the DFW area, I can bring them to you. Would prefer not to ship but would consider.

Maybe interested. Could pickup in Dallas.

To be clear, tires have been unmounted and TPMS moved to your new rims?

Which factory tires?

Sorry, right now the tires are mounted on the rims. When I had my new 21" wheels put on, the TPMS were moved over and I had them put the tires back on the 19" rims for space efficiency. I can unmount them though if you want? (I'm not sure if they were ever unmounted actually? Do they have to be unmounted to get the TPMS off? I didn't watch them do it. Either way, they are mounted right now.)

The tires are in really good shape though. And the chrome screw caps are also included as well as the center caps.

The tires are from a 2016 Model S
19" Goodyear Eagle RS-A2 Tesla — 19" Goodyear Eagle RS-A2

I can upload pictures when I get home later tonight as well, at least by tomorrow evening.

Last edited: