Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Set of 4, 21" Model S OEM Silver wheels and Continental tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Set of 4, 21" Model S OEM Silver wheels and Continental tires from my Tesla Model S. I replaced them with a set of aftermarket wheels and tires. One of the wheel/tire has small curb rash. I can provide picture. Wheels were used for about 200 miles while waiting for my after-market wheels.

Wheels + Tires + Center caps only; no TPMS or wheel nuts since they are being used with new wheels.

These are available for local pick up in the Anaheim CA. PM if you have questions - thanks

Set of 4, 21" Model S OEM Silver wheels and Continental tires from my Tesla Model S. I replaced them with a set of aftermarket wheels and tires. One of the wheel/tire has small curb rash. I can provide picture. Wheels were used for about 200 miles while waiting for my after-market wheels.

Wheels + Tires + Center caps only; no TPMS or wheel nuts since they are being used with new wheels.

These are available for local pick up in the Anaheim CA. PM if you have questions - thanks

Welcome to the forum. Asking price would be a good thing to list.

Also, a mod will probably move you to the For Sale sub-forum so don't be surprised when your post moves. :)

Good luck with the sale. Post pictures of the aftermarket wheels! I'm in Fullerton so I'm sure I'll run into you at one of the meets if you come out. I purposely purchased 19s with my car because I planned on going aftermarket. I'm now kinda considering just going to the stock 21's but I still think I can get a really nice set of aftermarket 21's or 22's for the same 3,500 if I can hang tight a little longer.

After market 21" tires are difficult to find. Same goes for 21" wheels. They are not very popular.

I was going to put 20" wheels but tires for Tesla spec 20" tires are also difficult to find (something to do with tire ratio).

I am on 21" Flow-Formed Black Forgestar CF10 + Falken tires on my White Model S. If you want the wheel I can help you out.

Car is going to be at SEMA with 22" Forgestar (haven't decided on the style yet). I will probably sell this 22" set after the show.

BTW, I will also accept best offer on the OE Silver set since they are just sitting around. They are good looking wheels and do complement Model S well.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't have wheel picture on the car but here is the style.

cf10side.jpg

Last edited: