TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Set of 4, 21" Model S OEM Silver wheels and Continental tires

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Fxyz, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Fxyz

Fxyz Member

Set of 4, 21" Model S OEM Silver wheels and Continental tires from my Tesla Model S. I replaced them with a set of aftermarket wheels and tires. One of the wheel/tire has small curb rash. I can provide picture. Wheels were used for about 200 miles while waiting for my after-market wheels.

Wheels + Tires + Center caps only; no TPMS or wheel nuts since they are being used with new wheels.

These are available for local pick up in the Anaheim CA. PM if you have questions - thanks

2. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

Welcome to the forum. Asking price would be a good thing to list.

Also, a mod will probably move you to the For Sale sub-forum so don't be surprised when your post moves. :)

3. NigelM

NigelM Recovering Member

Presto!

4. Fxyz

Fxyz Member

Currently Tesla is selling this same set with TPMS + Installation for $6,200.00.

I am asking for local pick up and payment for $3,500.00 for this slightly used set. Thanks

5. Cashoverass

Cashoverass Member

Good luck with the sale. Post pictures of the aftermarket wheels! I'm in Fullerton so I'm sure I'll run into you at one of the meets if you come out. I purposely purchased 19s with my car because I planned on going aftermarket. I'm now kinda considering just going to the stock 21's but I still think I can get a really nice set of aftermarket 21's or 22's for the same 3,500 if I can hang tight a little longer.

6. Fxyz

Fxyz Member

#6 Fxyz, Aug 31, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2013
    After market 21" tires are difficult to find. Same goes for 21" wheels. They are not very popular.

I was going to put 20" wheels but tires for Tesla spec 20" tires are also difficult to find (something to do with tire ratio).

I am on 21" Flow-Formed Black Forgestar CF10 + Falken tires on my White Model S. If you want the wheel I can help you out.

Car is going to be at SEMA with 22" Forgestar (haven't decided on the style yet). I will probably sell this 22" set after the show.

BTW, I will also accept best offer on the OE Silver set since they are just sitting around. They are good looking wheels and do complement Model S well.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't have wheel picture on the car but here is the style.

cf10side.jpg

7. Fxyz

Fxyz Member

#7 Fxyz, Sep 17, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2013
    Sale Pending.....SOLD.... Thanks all