Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Set of 4, 21" Turbine Wheels for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• Tesla Tires.jpg
    Tesla Tires.jpg
    453.2 KB · Views: 79
Thanks.
Didn't really know where to start the pricing so i just threw it out there. I've seen tons of Arachnids as well but not tons of Turbines. Really have no idea what the market is for these but i'll modify the price accordingly to get them sold.

Reactions: Amit519
Thanks.
Didn't really know where to start the pricing so i just threw it out there. I've seen tons of Arachnids as well but not tons of Turbines. Really have no idea what the market is for these but i'll modify the price accordingly to get them sold.
Just FYI on pricing. You can buy sets of OEM refurbished 21" turbines all the time on eBay for around a grand, and brand new identical replica 21" turbines for the same price. There is also another vendor selling really good quality 20" replicas of the 21" turbines for the 3’s and the S’s now for $850ish. The tires depend on what you want to buy but the 21’s have gotten reasonable in price now if you buy online wholesale. The Arachnids are less common and sell for a low of $2,500 to a high of about $3,000. I know this because I love having nice extra wheel sets and have about a half dozen extra sets for all our cars, I’m a hoarder.:confused: You could probably get $3,000-$3,500 if they were brand new and unused from the right person if you waited long enough, .

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: bkp_duke