TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Set of 4, 21" Turbine Wheels for sale

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by timchaas, Aug 24, 2018.

1. timchaas

timchaas New Member

Attached Files:

2. Amit519

Amit519 Roadster dreams!!

The market is flooded with NEW 21" staggered forged aluminum Arachnids with Michelin super sport tires reselling for under $3K.
    You may have to be more competitive if trying to sell your USED Turbines for $3,800.
    Just pointing out the obvious.

• Like x 3
  3. timchaas

timchaas New Member

Thanks.
    Didn't really know where to start the pricing so i just threw it out there. I've seen tons of Arachnids as well but not tons of Turbines. Really have no idea what the market is for these but i'll modify the price accordingly to get them sold.

• Like x 1
  4. Sunshine State

#4 Sunshine State, Aug 25, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2018
    Just FYI on pricing. You can buy sets of OEM refurbished 21" turbines all the time on eBay for around a grand, and brand new identical replica 21" turbines for the same price. There is also another vendor selling really good quality 20" replicas of the 21" turbines for the 3’s and the S’s now for $850ish. The tires depend on what you want to buy but the 21’s have gotten reasonable in price now if you buy online wholesale. The Arachnids are less common and sell for a low of $2,500 to a high of about $3,000. I know this because I love having nice extra wheel sets and have about a half dozen extra sets for all our cars, I’m a hoarder.:confused: You could probably get $3,000-$3,500 if they were brand new and unused from the right person if you waited long enough, .

• Disagree x 1
  5. TheFixer

TheFixer Member

Do you know how many miles are on the tires or the tread depth?
    Do they have the TPMS sensors?
    PM when you have time.

6. Sig72

Sig72 Member

PM’ed you