Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Set of Gray Arachnid 21" Wheels with Michelins and TPMS

JayY

Jan 11, 2019
California
I'm selling a set of Tesla Arachnid 21" gray wheels that were removed from my car. The wheels are staggered, and come with gen II TPMS sensors and Michelin Pilot Sports (245/35 & 265/35). I put about 7000 miles on the tires. The wheels are in excellent condition, with only one tiny scratch. They are located in LA area. Price is $2500. I can ship if buyer pays for shipping.

Pictures below.

IMG_9170.JPG
IMG_0743.JPG
IMG_0745.JPG
IMG_0747.JPG
IMG_0767.jpg

SilverGS

Nov 3, 2016
Ontario
Did you get these powder coated after you bought them as I've never seen the Arachnids in gray. They are usually silver or black. They look fantastic, I wish I could afford them.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC