TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Set of Lloyds Ultimats (Parchment) for sale

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Nickjhowe, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Nickjhowe

Nickjhowe Member

#1 Nickjhowe, Feb 27, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2013
    SOLD: Set of Lloyds Ultimats (Parchment) for sale

THESE ARE SOLD. THX FOR THE INTEREST.

Hi All,

Not sure what the policy is about owner's posting things for sale. I'm sure the mods will pull this if I'm violating. Sorry in advance if I am.

I ordered a full set (fronts, rears, trunk, frunk) of Lloyds Ultimats (Lloyd Ultimat Custom Floor Mats - 1905+ Reviews on Lloyds Mats - Lloyd Logo Car Mats) in Parchment to match my tan interior, but I've decided I prefer black carpets.

I tried to return them but instead was charged a restocking fee (because they are custom) and was told I can do with them what I will...so my loss is your gain.

Anyone want a set of brand new, unused, still with original tags on Ultimats? At deep discount off retail? In original box?

If so, PM me.

Thanks for listening. A few shots below, with/without flash to get a feel(ish) for the color.

8513529677_72da061b40_z.jpg
    Uploaded from Photo Slice by nickjhowe, on Flickr

BTW - the middle photo on the bottom row is much closer to the real color than the photo on the left.

2. Al Sherman

Al Sherman It's about THIS car.

Those babies are gonna go quick!

3. swegman

swegman Member

sent you pm

4. andrewket

andrewket 2014 S P85DL, 2016 X P90DL (soon 100)

A restocking fee and you get to keep them? That tells you a bit about their margins. Unless they want ppl abusing this in the future they really should take them back, even if they just throw them out.

5. stanford88

stanford88 New Member

sent you a PM. Thanks!

6. Nickjhowe

Nickjhowe Member

Still for sale. Will take $100 plus shipping - covers my restocking fee and my time to pack them up and ship them to you. Was $300 from AutoAnything.