Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Setec Lectron CCS adapter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking to sell a Setec-Power CCS adapter, $500 shipped. I purchased this new from Setec sometime last year when CHAdeMO was no longer available from Tesla. Only used it 3 times when traveling and has been sitting in the house ever since, so it is in very good condition. This adapter works on all major CCS fast chargers, such as EA, FLO, EVGO, CP, and smaller ones like Duke Energy CCS chargers. No retail packaging.

ev-lectron.com

Read the official info here:​

Lectron CCS Charger Adapter for Tesla, 200A & 100-800V DC - For Tesla Owners Only, Now Access Fastest CCS Charging Stations Using Our CCS Adapter

I will accept PayPal, or Venmo.

EXTEND YOUR CHARGING NETWORK - Connect your Tesla S/3/X/Y to all CCS charging stations, extending your DC Fast Charging network by nearly 4x more than just using Tesla Superchargers.
FAST CHARGING - Up to 50 kWh charging rate for all Tesla Models S/3/X/Y makes it easy for fast charging any Tesla vehicle
NO MORE RANGE-ANXIETY - With the CCS1 charger you will be able to easily access and connect to all CCS charging stations available across the country.
PORTABLE - Its compact design allows you to easily store the CCS charger adapter inside your trunk for on-the-go charging.
DURABLE - With an IP54-rating weatherproof design, it offers a voltage rating of 100 - 800V DC with 200 amps of maximum current and operating temperatures from -22 °F to 122 °F.
REGULAR FIRMWARE UPDATES - This adapter will stay up-to-date with the latest CCS and Tesla charging technology and protocols.
*It works on most CCS charging unit, some are pickier than others for this to work. Please do your research for your specific Tesla model car.

For firmware updates go to the link Tesla CCS Adapter - SETEC POWER

For comparison and additional info go to

It has been sold.
Good foy you :). Today you can buy a new one in tesla shop for 325.

Good foy you :). Today you can buy a new one in tesla shop for 325.

I think the setec will work with my 2014, the new Tesla adapter will not.