Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Setting for “Apply Braking when Regen Limited” wont save as enabled.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This setting will stay set as enabled for the drive, but when switching to my wifes profile, and reverting back to my profile, it reverts back to disabled.

Tried saving with other changes and only this option will revert back. My wifes profile has it saved as enabled and it saves and sticks correctly on hers.

Same issue on both my 2022 MYP and 2022 M3P. Power cycling both cars has also not helped.

Reactions: ope_sorry
mine doesnt save either. kind of annoying that you have to turn it on all the time. You can see that when you turn it on it doesnt say "Saving" up by your profile so I just assumed it wasn't a profile specific saved setting. This is on a M3LR running 40.4 and on a MYLR running 28.300.

I'm having the same issue on my MYLR with 36.6 software. My profile, which is primary, will not save this setting, but my wife's will save. I did notice that it doesn't save when flip it on, but even if I flip another setting that makes it save, it still doesn't stick for me. It is ALWAYS disabled.

Question. When I was shopping around and looking at Tesla's, one of the big selling points was that many issues can be fixed over-the-air. How does one request this type of service? All I see in the app or on the website is to schedule a service at one of the "nearby" service centers that are 3 hours away. Seems like this is a perfect thing that someone could just remote in and fix it.

Not a terrible misunderstanding - for the most part, it’ll never be necessary. But, recently, the service request feature of the mobile app added some self diagnostics (for certain things) which kicks on when you attempt to open a request for some issues (like concerns over battery degradation, etc) though many of these can be accessed via the hidden Service menu in the vehicle