Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Setting to Choose to reduce Nags

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had the exact same reaction when I read it.

Hallelujah! Tesla finally listened!
I then read the actual article and it was about lowering that screen position of the white flash and not lowering the frequency. Disappointed.

In fact, I am rather pissed that the so called enhanced AP got worse and worse compared to what AP1 was like when I purchased my car back in end of 2016. When I drove an Tesla with AP1 before I decide to purchase my own, I can AP for minutes without issue (of course I was paying attention and looking ahead). Now EAP is little more than a novelty. Would you pay thousands for cruise control named "auto gas" if you have to apply light force to the gas paddle every few seconds for it to work? And that this happened 2 months after you got the car and wasn't like that on the test drive?

This is almost buy back territory, and not just the AP portion... as AP was a big reason for buying the car in the first place.

Yeah, that was the first thing I said, who wrote this. Should have been ‘move the alert’. And it’s an option for tall people, the way Elon responded. If they actually move it for all, that’s another mess. (I did read this but that was so long ago I’ve forgotten what it said. :D Tesla news is like a friggin firehose these days....)

The original question/request was from someone who was tall and the current/new ‘white line at the top’ of the binnacle was blocked by the steering wheel. So Elon said that there would be an option to ‘lower’ it. (To the bottom edge of the binnacle, we have to assume.)

This goes with the theory that they are now saving the sides for ‘other’ purposes, such as Blind Spot or other (?) notifications.

Reactions: hiroshiy