Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Several accessories for sell

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Due to some reason, I am not able to take delivery of my car and now I have to let go of all the accessories that I have prepared for the Model S which I have ordered from US (e.g. Evannex / Abstract Ocean / Amazon) and Taobao. I hope that someone will be able to help me out and take over and have them used in their lovely MS. Everything listed are bought brand new and unused.

Here are the list of items and price accordingly (The links will bring you to where these items were originally purchased):
The price of these item are as based on my original purchase price and I'm only looking to recover my purchase price + part of my shipping. Keeping in mind that the shipping from USA for some of these bulky items could be expensive and I'm still selling them at a small loss, I hope that you find this price reasonable.

Please feel free to PM, Whatsapp me @ 6682 8399 if you're interested in any of these item listed.

To make things easier, I have included screenshots of these item from their respective web site.
Key Fob Holder.png Glass Screen Protector.png Aluminum Padel Set.png Rola 59001 M.O.V.E. Rigid-Base Trunk Organizer.png Abstract Ocean Carbon Fiber Decal for Indicator.png Abstract Ocean Carbon Fiber Decal for Trunk T.png Abstract Ocean Parcel Shelf Autolift Kit.png Abstract Ocean Interior LED Set .png Abstract Ocean Fob Pocket in white.png Evannex Coat Hook.png