Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Several LR3 2021 In Stock in CA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well that didn't take long.

1626466326520.png

Reactions: mrmitch5150
Yeah, same experience. I actually tried to get a barebones SR (white ext.) but clicking buy didn't do anything.
I thought the demand for these are so astronomically high that the moment they're rolled off the assembly line, they're already paired to an order?

No way would I think they just have spare brand new M3s laying around to post on the website.

Good luck for anyone searching!!

I thought the demand for these are so astronomically high that the moment they're rolled off the assembly line, they're already paired to an order?

No way would I think they just have spare brand new M3s laying around to post on the website.

Good luck for anyone searching!!
I thought the same. I just called my local store. They said they believed it was brand new and not a rejected delivery.
I will be inspecting it very carefully and insisting on a test drive before handing over the check -- been through the QC nightmares with a MY and trying to avoid a repeat.

I thought the same. I just called my local store. They said they believed it was brand new and not a rejected delivery.
I will be inspecting it very carefully and insisting on a test drive before handing over the check -- been through the QC nightmares with a MY and trying to avoid a repeat.

I know there were some people that put in orders expecting Biden to throw fat stacks of incentives at American Made EVs. If the legislation was there, they'd take the car that was tied to their order. If no fat stacks, they'd just keep giving Elon $100.

Any speculation as to why these cars are available and not going to orders in the queue ? About 10 appear to have popped up in Canada too, w mid July factory gate dates. Perhaps produced as showroom vehicles , but sold anyways ??