Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Several Questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2022 MYLR, took delivery 8/30/2022, 3820 miles. A few things I need help with.
1. For at least a month now, whenever I start YouTube, the driver seat goes all the way back (not the Easy Exit position, seat just goes rearward as far as possible, steering wheel does not move). If I touch the brake, the driver seat returns to its normal position for my profile; however, YouTube shrinks considerably on the screen and the left third of the screen is now filled with a pic of my Tesla as it would be if I just stopped. In the past, I was able to view YouTube at full screen without my seat moving. How do I get this back? This is a real problem should a person or cargo be behind me. I can manually move my seat forward and YouTube remains full screen.
2. It is my understanding that, when driving in AutoPilot and the speed limit changes, my Tesla would automatically adjust to the new speed limit (plus any offset I had programmed, such as speed limit plus 2 mph). However, my car just keeps going the same speed no matter if the new speed limit increased or decreased. I can touch the new speed limit on the screen and then my car reacts appropriately, but I thought this was not necessary. Maybe there is a setting I have wrong?
3. I would like to try the FSD Beta via the monthly subscription, but I understand I have to deny software updates because my car is “ahead” of FSD Beta and Tesla will not allow going backwards on software. However, if I deny a software update, I get nags to update and then a screen telling me it will update at 2am tomorrow. Is there an easy way to stop software updates or will I have to wait until there is one stack for all cars?
4. I changed the Easy Exit settings once from what I had set originally and saved tge new settings. However, occasionally when exiting the seat uses the old Easy Exit settings. Comments? I hate to take it back to Tesla for just this.