Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Several stops

Sumitava

Aug 16, 2020
Yorktown
Hello,

I do a job where I make 8-12 stops in a day for 30 -90 minutes per stop depending upon the need. The total distance driven is around 50-100 miles per day. I was wondering if a model 3 with single charge go that long?

Thanks!

jjrandorin

Moderator, Model 3, Tesla Energy Forums
Nov 28, 2018
Riverside Co. CA
Hello,

I do a job where I make 8-12 stops in a day for 30 -90 minutes per stop depending upon the need. The total distance driven is around 50-100 miles per day. I was wondering if a model 3 with single charge go that long?

Thanks!

If you get a LR one and not a SR or SR+ you should be fine.

RayK

Apr 5, 2016
San Jose, CA
Standard Range is rated at 220 miles. Standard Range Plus is 250 miles. Long Range is around 320 miles. I believe that's from 100%, down to around 5%. Assumes a mix of city/highway driving and would be a best case condition (YMMV). You would probably get better mileage in the city (stop-and-go driving) as that involves regen more than constant driving at highway speeds. Of course if you do jackrabbit starts all the time, then your range will suffer.

ref: Tesla Model 3 - Wikipedia (if you trust Wiki to give you the correct info)

Last edited:

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC