Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SF Bay Area Audio Harness Installer Recommendation?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone paid to have either the Hansshow or TeslaOffer harness installed? And maybe an amp with sub? Looking for someone in the Bay Area, near the factory preferably. Watched a couple vids and it’s well beyond my skill set, but my 2020 SR+ could really use a boost.

Hansshow did give me the name of a shop in Hayward, but that’s a lot of blind trust.

Ack sorry this needed to go on the model 3 forum and I can’t figure out how to edit/delete.
I had a 1600W kicker amp, kicker remote, 12inch Kicker woofer and an LC2i audio control installed in my model X. Some bay area Bestbuy/Geek squad locations are certified for tesla installs (by best buy). I took it to the Tracy location. They did an amazing job on the install, don't see any wires. They ran the amp cable from the battery up front to the rear trunk space. Couldn't be happier. And it was hella cheap, install and all parts/components were $850.

I had a 1600W kicker amp, kicker remote, 12inch Kicker woofer and an LC2i audio control installed in my model X. Some bay area Bestbuy/Geek squad locations are certified for tesla installs (by best buy). I took it to the Tracy location. They did an amazing job on the install, don't see any wires. They ran the amp cable from the battery up front to the rear trunk space. Couldn't be happier. And it was hella cheap, install and all parts/components were $850.

certified by best buy...is like winning a JD powers award