Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SGA Wish Charity Car Show - Rocky Mount, NC - April 15th, 2017

Is this something you are interested in participating in?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My name is Ryan Taylor. I am the Vice President of the Student Government Association at my high school, Nash Central High School. We are planning a charity car show for April 15th, 2017. General Admission tickets are $3 and to participate, the registration cost is $12. The proceeds from General Admission tickets, Dealership fees, and Vendor fees will all go to Make-A-Wish Eastern NC. As well, $10 of the $12 registration fee will go to Make-A-Wish Eastern NC, with the other $2 benefitting our club. If you are interested, please PM me and visit our website: SGA Wish Car Show | Rocky Mount | Nash Central High School to register and sign up. There is a lot more information up there as well. Only 350 spots are available, so register while you can! We would love to have Tesla represented! We may be able to organize a meet up at the Rocky Mount supercharger and then a cruise over to the show.

Thank you for reading this and contact me if you have any questions.

REMINDER: The SGA Wish Charity Car Show is this Saturday, April 15th. Registration is $12 to participate. You may show up the day of but to ensure you get a spot, please fill out the short registration form on our website at tinyurl.com/sgawishcarshow Food will be on site so please bring additional money for that, as well as $3 for any additional people you may have with you. Hope some of you can make it out. We would love to have Tesla represented at the show!