Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SGIP

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone know what the Developer Key is for Tesla? I’m trying to get the incentive rebate for my powerwall, but Tesla is less than cooperative

This isnt the right forum for that discussion (the tesla energy forum would be) and even if you had the tesla developer key, you are not tesla so you cant apply AS them. What you want isnt going to work.

• Informative
Reactions: Vines
Anyone know what the Developer Key is for Tesla? I’m trying to get the incentive rebate for my powerwall, but Tesla is less than cooperative
The Developer Key is what all Solar companies have received that signed up to the SGIP program to obtain rebates for their customers that qualify. Many have stated in these forums that Tesla is not cooperative with the process. Tesla can apply for reservation of the SGIP rebate well before solar install. There should be many more consumers filing complaints with first, the Contractors State Licensing Board (CSLB), OR with the Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA) against Tesla Energy Operations.