Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Shadow banned on Time In?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For the last couple of weeks I've noticed that all the podcasts that I have saved to my favorites from conservative talk show hosts won't load. The new episodes show up on the episodes list but when I click on them I just get the spinning circle endlessly. All the other podcasts I click on load within a few seconds. Is tune in deliberately shadow banning conservatives now? Has anyone else noticed this with podcast on TuneIn not loading?

Well, I am having exactly the same issue with few podcasts on TuneIn. For example, Marketplace, Marketplace Minute and Science Friday - not exactly “conservative talk shows”. I can see them in my favorites, I can see the list of episodes (which is updating) but when I try to play the only thing I see is the spinning wheel. Tried to remove and re-add to favorites, play them outside of favorites - no luck.
No issues playing the same podcasts from TuneIn on another platform.
Wondering what is the value of opening a service call (I know, sad state of affairs)

• Informative
Reactions: Twiglett
I’m having the same issue. Super frustrating. I’m now using my phone for podcasts via Bluetooth which is simple a pain in the butt.

Since version 11, life on my M3 screen is a big mess. Still love my car, but they need to fix all these bugs/annoyances.

Well, I am having exactly the same issue with few podcasts on TuneIn. For example, Marketplace, Marketplace Minute and Science Friday - not exactly “conservative talk shows”. I can see them in my favorites, I can see the list of episodes (which is updating) but when I try to play the only thing I see is the spinning wheel. Tried to remove and re-add to favorites, play them outside of favorites - no luck.
No issues playing the same podcasts from TuneIn on another platform.
Wondering what is the value of opening a service call (I know, sad state of affairs)
Don't you go spoiling a good conspiracy theory now :D

seriously though, similar issues here, don't use it often but recent reliability hasn't been stellar.
Pity they don't show up on the downdetector.com - that makes things much easier to track.

For the last couple of weeks I've noticed that all the podcasts that I have saved to my favorites from conservative talk show hosts won't load. The new episodes show up on the episodes list but when I click on them I just get the spinning circle endlessly. All the other podcasts I click on load within a few seconds. Is tune in deliberately shadow banning conservatives now? Has anyone else noticed this with podcast on TuneIn not loading?
I have the same issue. If I try podcasts listed under "Progressive Talk" they load and play right away...100%. Almost all of those listed as "Conservative Talk" will only play podcasts from about a week ago or so. Never had this issue until recent upgrades. TuneIn plays all podcasts fine on my iPhone. I have tried it several times in my Model X with the same results...Conservative spins endlessly...Progressive loads and plays. Hate to think this is on purpose but its 100% lately.

I've been having issues on Tune-In for a few weeks also. For me are stations like 1940's radio and UK 1940's radio never load. Also station Z-93 (Puerto Rico) returns an error. These work on my phone browser but not on Tesla browser unless it's on Wifi.