Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sharing Tesla invoices to aggregate part data

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm looking to aggregate data from service visits to see which parts had been reworked and upgraded by Tesla over time; in addition, I am trying to learn as much as possible about the actual car - would be great to know every part available in the car, and since that data is not available from Tesla, the only way I see it is to collect the data by myself. It would also be interesting to see any differences between Model S versions. I am aware of the TMC Wiki listing Tesla parts, but it is far from complete.

So I'm asking you to share any invoices you have from Tesla (or licensed bodyshops) that have any part numbers or related information. Feel free to blank out any info you feel uncomfortable about sharing though, and if you do not want to post your invoice publicly, I would be very happy to accept it privately (I will keep the actual file private, but I will share aggregated data publicly).

Thanks!

Have you tried Welcome | Tesla Service Everything you ever wanted to know should be there. It's not free, but quite comprehensive.

I'm looking to aggregate data from service visits to see which parts had been reworked and upgraded by Tesla over time; in addition, I am trying to learn as much as possible about the actual car - would be great to know every part available in the car, and since that data is not available from Tesla, the only way I see it is to collect the data by myself. It would also be interesting to see any differences between Model S versions. I am aware of the TMC Wiki listing Tesla parts, but it is far from complete.

So I'm asking you to share any invoices you have from Tesla (or licensed bodyshops) that have any part numbers or related information. Feel free to blank out any info you feel uncomfortable about sharing though, and if you do not want to post your invoice publicly, I would be very happy to accept it privately (I will keep the actual file private, but I will share aggregated data publicly).

Thanks!

I tried; doesn't accept my billing address (specifically postal code) as I'm in "Other Europe". In addition, I'm not sure I could make the data I extract from the service page public, whereas any data released here would be without restrictions.

I tried; doesn't accept my billing address (specifically postal code) as I'm in "Other Europe". In addition, I'm not sure I could make the data I extract from the service page public, whereas any data released here would be without restrictions.

It sounds like you are also looking for parts pricing, right? I would imagine that information isn't on the service site.