Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Shark Cyclone CH951 Cordless to clean your Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
shark CH951.jpg
Anyone use this cordless to clean your Tesla, I purchased one and haven't use it yet. What do you think about this handheld vacuum, battery life, suction, etc

• Disagree
Reactions: Red Ryder 3
I’m interested too. I like to keep my Tesla super clean and using the shop vac is a pain, but it’s very powerful. I wonder if there’s a good cordless I can stash in the trunk like this … if u don’t think it’s a relevant question then move on and troll a different thread

I’m interested too. I like to keep my Tesla super clean and using the shop vac is a pain, but it’s very powerful. I wonder if there’s a good cordless I can stash in the trunk like this … if u don’t think it’s a relevant question then move on and troll a different thread
I purchased Dyson V8 an older model but suction and battery life is better than the Shark above. It is on sale at Target for $249.99. The Dyson V8 fits in the under trunk storage or frunk.

What did you think about it?
I almost bought one but the reviews sucked. And from past experience these hand vacs generally all suck anyways, their batteries die within a year and are not replaceable with modding and dismantling it. I ended up going with the Ryobi 18v One+ handvac. It is way overpowered using commercial 18v lipo batts normally used in power tools. And the batts are replaceable most importantly.

Reactions: samori01
I went with this one. Worx Cube Vac. I have a Dyson V8 that when I am home I can use, but my concern was for getting up messes when I am not home. This will fit in the subtrunk and might even fit in the side cavities. I get it tomorrow, we will see how it "Worx"

I went with this one. Worx Cube Vac. I have a Dyson V8 that when I am home I can use, but my concern was for getting up messes when I am not home. This will fit in the subtrunk and might even fit in the side cavities. I get it tomorrow, we will see how it "Worx"
After several months of using the Worx Cube Vac...I love it. If you are someone who has the need to get wet things up, or have a pet, it may not "worx" for you, but if you have messy kids like I do, it will do quite well for you.