Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

She-Ra the Princess of Power updates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does that mean 10 inch wide rims on the rear? Looks good. I don't know much about fitting non-stock rims inside those fenders. What is the offset of the rear rims? Any problems with rubbing the fender?

Yes they are 10 inches wide. I don’t have the exact numbers on the offset but the shop I got the setup from stated that the model 3 are similar to Subaru and Lexus’s.
So we do have a lot of options available out there for aftermarket wheels.
No rubbing encountered yet. Will see if that changers after I get the lowering springs.

Nice..how long did it take you to get your rims? Also they were made custom to fit the Model 3 right?

I originally wanted the Avant Garde M580 but those would have taken about 8 weeks for delivery.
Settled for the Avant Garde M590 instead with a delivery window of 5 weeks.
I'm happy with the way they turned out. They are not custom made.
Per Vibe Motorsports, our cars are similar to Lexus and Subarus.
So we have a lot of aftermarket wheel options already out there.
Don't get fooled by shops trying to make a quick buck by trying to sell you "custom" wheels.

Reactions: JohnC
Nice rims! I went with the Avant Garde M621 in 19"x8.5", 35mm offset. The lower weight and elegant style won me over. They'll look even better when lowering springs are added.
0620181108b.jpg

Well, I'm nearing the end of my mods with She-Ra. Like I said before, you should have got the red!
Remaining items include red calipers, UP Moderate spring kit, and MAYBE a carbon fiber spoiler.
For those who are still waiting, continue to wait and don't give up. This car is a blast and you wont regret it.
But for now, feel free to drool over She-Ra..

Enjoy!

How come you didn't go with carbon fiber for the center console to match with the dash and wheel?

Anybody know somebody in SoCal that can do the chrome delete on my side mirrors for a reasonable price?
I’ve attempted 3 times and didn’t like the outcome. Time to hire a professional.
Thanks
RPM Tesla are at 23272 Arroyo Vista Rancho Santa Margarita, CA, 92688

Cat looks great by the way. Love the wheels, not to disimilar from the Nurburgrings. Calipers and lowering springs on my shopping list for the not to distant future.