Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

She's all Done

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Two months after I picked her up I can finally say its a wrap. I've finally installed my last upgrade.

UP Moderate Springs
Satin Chrome Delete
Powder Coat Wheels Satin
Whole Front Xpel Wrap
20% Tint all around 70% winshield
Ceramic Pro Gold
Calipers Painted and ceramic coated
Wood dash wrapped in CF
RPM Tesla Spoiler
RPM Tesla CF Door sill, Xpel stealth center console wrap, CF interior door handles, CF steering wheel wrap
Tough Pro interior, frunk, and trunk mats
Ebay 2pc Pedals

IMG_1460(Edited).jpg
IMG_1456.jpg
IMG_1458(Edited).jpg
IMG_1461(Edited).jpg
IMG_1462(Edited).jpg
IMG_1469.jpg
IMG_1470.jpg
IMG_1472.jpg
IMG_1473.jpg

Last edited:
@JohnC ...can u list our vendors you worked with ? Thanks

Here you go. I added the price I paid for the work.

Unplugged Performance
Moderate Springs $335

AutoFashion
Lowering Spring install $400

Monumental Workx (Price was from a Group Buy. They raised pricing now)
Wincos Tint $450 windshield $200
Xpel Clear Bra front bumper/headlights $500
Chrome Delete $500
Wood trim CF wrap $80
Calipers Painted (They knew a shop down the street that painted calipers so they drove my car to them) $500

Viral Vinyl Werks
Powder Coat Rims $599 (Over the phone I only asked for a quote for 19" rims and didnt mention for a Model 3 and was quoted $599.
Came in and there was some confusion and was a mess but ended up getting it for $599 after all the confusion. Regular price they said is $899 plus $100 off through Yelp.)

Apply Ceramic Pro on calipers $199

5Point Auto Spa (They gave me a good price for Xpel since I was getting Ceramic Pro Gold)
Ceramic Pro Gold $1290
Xpel hood, fenders and side mirrors $800

Great job modding your car. I'm in the process as well. Question: Did RPM Tesla install your spoiler or did you? How was it if you did it yourself. I just received mine as well. Thanks in advance.
RPM installed it for me at no charge and put duct tape to keep it down. It took less then 10 mins. You def need something like duct tape to keep the ends on both side to stay down.

Reactions: P85_DA
How's your chrome delete holding up? I had mine scheduled to go in for chrome delete but the place stopped doing them on the Model3 because they couldn't get them to stop lifting around the windows and couldn't get the handles looking good.
My chrome delete is holding up pretty good now. I actually had to bring it back since the corner started lifting on the passenger side lower window trim right near the side mirror so they went ahead and ripped the whole thing off and applied new strip. They also did some touch up to the driver side mirror on the inside towards the window since it was lifting due to the side mirrors auto close.

Looks great!
The place that did your Xpel wrap, did it include the hood?

I took it to 2 diff shops. The first shop I only got PPF on front bumper and headlights. I originally only planned to get my front bumper wrapped with PPF but then a day before I was going to get Ceramic applied I was driving on the freeway and a small rock hit my upper hood and put a pretty good size chip. So then the next day I talked to the shop thats about to do the Ceramic Pro and they gave me a good price for Xpel on the full hood, front side fenders and side mirrors.