Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

She's Home

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We picked up our Model Y yesterday. Meet "Triple Threat". Not only did we get incentivized to take delivery by year end (1K of Free Supercharger miles) but today we woke up to 3 months of FSD!

You can find out more here.

Attachments

• IMG_1241.jpeg
    IMG_1241.jpeg
    484.3 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_1242.jpeg
    IMG_1242.jpeg
    575.6 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_1252.jpeg
    IMG_1252.jpeg
    434.8 KB · Views: 137
Congratulations, wow FSD, where does that show up. Curious because we picked up our model Y in Charlotte yesterday.

Congrats to you as well. I opened the Tesla app and noticed "Summon" was now an option. Unknowingly knowing about the 3 months I looked at "Upgrades" and noticed FSD was gone (the 10K purchase option was listed under purchased). I asked my Wife if she suprised me and she said nope Elon did and showed me his tweet from yesterday.

App > Updrades > Purchased

Attachments

• IMG_1256.jpeg
    IMG_1256.jpeg
    131.9 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_1257.PNG
    IMG_1257.PNG
    53.3 KB · Views: 158
Got the text a moment ago to fill out some tax documents because my MY was on site at Mt. Kisco delivery center! I sent them what they requested and asked if I could pick up today and they told me to come at my appointed time tomorrow because they're so slammed! I'm so excited! Congrats on your new MY!

Got the text a moment ago to fill out some tax documents because my MY was on site at Mt. Kisco delivery center! I sent them what they requested and asked if I could pick up today and they told me to come at my appointed time tomorrow because they're so slammed! I'm so excited! Congrats on your new MY!

Whoo Hoo! Congrats. Don't forget to do a good walk around inspection when you get it! My wife had to bring me back to reality on site. Lol!