TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Shifting Gears

Discussion in 'Model X' started by loganintx, Apr 14, 2016.

1. loganintx

loganintx Member

I have shifted gears and entered Phase 2 of my "Own a Tesla" journey.
    Phase one was exciting and included thoughts like "How awesome are Teslas!", "Can I really afford one of these cars?", "What color would I get?", "Is 220 miles enough range? 257?" and so on and so on
    Then this morning, something wonderful happened...
    I got a reply from Alliant Credit Union stating that the documentation I sent them for income verification was accepted and my loan is good to go.
    So now, I'm shifting gears and entering Phase 2. I'm already a lot more relaxed. Even after a brief 2 day frenzy of "Should I switch to the 75D and save $12k", I'm much more relaxed now.
    I get to sit back and just wait patiently for my X to arrive in Austin. The financing is done, the color is chosen, the seats are chosen, the UHFS is chosen, the 90D 0-60 in 4.8 will be amazing!
    I will now stop torturing myself over whether I made the "BEST" decision with the "BEST" options and got the "BEST" financing deal and instead be really grateful that I even got to make the decision to buy a Tesla at all.
    so here's to all those who are in Phase 2 along with me. Let's be happy and patient yet still a bit eager to bring our Tesla babies home.

• Like x 6