Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Shiny Black Plastic Centre Console

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
while the shiny black centre console on the model 3 looks just OK (although it is actually too shiny for my liking) the challenge with it is that it far too easily gets finger prints on it and therefore looks 'dirty' most of the time. it is my hope that tesla will change this with the model Y.

does anyone know the best way to communicate with tesla to offer suggestions for the model Y design?

while the shiny black centre console on the model 3 looks just OK (although it is actually too shiny for my liking) the challenge with it is that it far too easily gets finger prints on it and therefore looks 'dirty' most of the time. it is my hope that tesla will change this with the model Y.

does anyone know the best way to communicate with tesla to offer suggestions for the model Y design?
Most of us who didn’t like the look bought an aftermarket kit to change the appearance of the shiny black plastic. They are pretty inexpensive and easy to apply and look great. I bought the black brushed metal. You will note that Tesla is not big in offering options so as to streamline production. Elon said they would share 73% of parts with the model 3and I will bet you that will be one of them unfortunately