Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Shipping from Hawaii to mainland

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking to ship 2 Model 3's sometime next year from Oahu to the mainland, most likely to California.

Any idea who Tesla uses to ship cars here to Hawaii? Or any suggestions on companies? Hoping to use a company that is experienced with Tesla vehicles.

I'm open to air freight (if it doesn't cost more than the car...) or ocean (if time frame can be guaranteed). Appreciate any advice/suggestions/experiences for the best companies oh Oahu.

Looking to ship 2 Model 3's sometime next year from Oahu to the mainland, most likely to California.

Any idea who Tesla uses to ship cars here to Hawaii? Or any suggestions on companies? Hoping to use a company that is experienced with Tesla vehicles.

I'm open to air freight (if it doesn't cost more than the car...) or ocean (if time frame can be guaranteed). Appreciate any advice/suggestions/experiences for the best companies oh Oahu.
I'm using Pacific Air Cargo next month.

Reactions: nanimac
Yeah, some of our very best Tesla owners club members. Dale and his wife volunteered to help me get the drone video I used in one of my heading to the mainland with Island Fever videos. Sure hoping that Island Fever wasn't contagious.