Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Shipping from Shanghai to Australia

phils_4

May 10, 2021
Brisbane
Nice, I narrowed it down to the Don Juan ship (IMO 9082934) enroute to Korea but may then go via Japan, NZ and Aus looking at the previous route. This left just the other day with I am pretty sure Model 3s on board. Don't see any other ships coming this way soon, just heading back.

race4life81

TSLA Investor ; Model 3 Perf - 2021
Apr 14, 2021
Melbourne, Australia
The two ships that delivered to Australia this past week were Tokyo Car and Morning Crystal. Both delivered a bunch of M3’s to east coast ports
Mine might be on Morning Crystal. Last I checked it was in Bass Strait I assume heading towards Adelaide/Perth. It was in Melbourne for about a day and a bit so am looking forward to getting my M3P soon.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC