Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Shipping from Shanghai to Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice, I narrowed it down to the Don Juan ship (IMO 9082934) enroute to Korea but may then go via Japan, NZ and Aus looking at the previous route. This left just the other day with I am pretty sure Model 3s on board. Don't see any other ships coming this way soon, just heading back.

The two ships that delivered to Australia this past week were Tokyo Car and Morning Crystal. Both delivered a bunch of M3’s to east coast ports
Mine might be on Morning Crystal. Last I checked it was in Bass Strait I assume heading towards Adelaide/Perth. It was in Melbourne for about a day and a bit so am looking forward to getting my M3P soon.

Hey my delivery into Sydney says 8-18 February 2022 how can we track this? Thanks
If you have VIN and invoice with your car on the MIdas (your Tesla rep can now confirm that) The same rep will have a good idea now within a day or two when it will be ready for pickup. You can also track your car (VIN) if you can find out which company is trucking your car. Again your rep may know.

If you have VIN and invoice with your car on the MIdas (your Tesla rep can now confirm that) The same rep will have a good idea now within a day or two when it will be ready for pickup. You can also track your car (VIN) if you can find out which company is trucking your car. Again your rep may know.
Did u get u delivery ?? My one says 25th Feb when can I expect mine ??