TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Shipping issues from Tesla Shop?

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by Payjack, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Payjack

Payjack Member

Has anyone had any issues ordering recently from Tesla Shop website? I ordered a jacket and sweater on 9/25 and still have no tracking info. Neither of the items indicate that they are on any sort of back order. I’ve tried emailing Tesla on 3 different email accounts to the [email protected] and haven’t had one reply yet. I’ve bought many things on the site in the past and it’s always been quick to ship so I’m just worried my order is stuck somewhere in the process. When I chat in they tell me they cannot see Tesla shop orders.

2. DanielXP

DanielXP Member

Ordered 24/10 and got dispatched today 26/10 (UK order) item was in stock at the time I ordered.

• Like x 1
  3. Cleo-n-Company

You darn Brits - it's ordered 10/24... dispatched 10/26... ;)

• Like x 1
    • Funny x 1
  4. SanteeMike

SanteeMike Member

bought the chademo adapter - no probs, took about a week to get it.

• Like x 1
  5. jkdman123

jkdman123 Member

I’ve never received either tracking info for anything I’ve ordered from the Tesla Shop. It just shows up.

• Like x 1
  6. toolman335

toolman335 Member

I ordered the shorts for my wife months ago.......nothing!

• Funny x 1
  7. DaveG_NJ

DaveG_NJ Member

Sometimes these "shops" have different fulfillment centers, for example apparel may be a different distributor than accessories. I ordered the Homelink device, then a NEMA adapter a few weeks ago and both were shipped within a day and arrived by Fedex Ground about 5 days later (west coast to east coast US).

8. valaeyron

valaeyron Member

You know they’re men’s right lol

• Funny x 1
  9. Gasaraki

Gasaraki Member

She can still wear them.

• Like x 1
  10. valaeyron

valaeyron Member

Lol I meant you

11. OCR1

OCR1 Active Member

I ordered a paint repair kit this morning from the Tesla website and received a tracking number for the shipment a few hours later.

12. Payjack

Payjack Member

I’ve now emailed them 6 times on 3 of my email address and haven’t received any response yet. Yes, I also checked my spam folder :(. I’m in Arizona and every other order I’ve put through shipped next day.

13. Payjack

Payjack Member

FYI, I finally got a reply today:

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for contacting Tesla Support. I am sorry for the delay in my response. I have reviewed order H9MWGFLXER there was an error in processing. I have started reprocessing the order this normally takes 5-7 business days. Once processed your order will be shipped and new tracking can be provided for you.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the wait.

David G | Online Orders | North America