Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Shipping issues from Tesla Shop?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone had any issues ordering recently from Tesla Shop website? I ordered a jacket and sweater on 9/25 and still have no tracking info. Neither of the items indicate that they are on any sort of back order. I’ve tried emailing Tesla on 3 different email accounts to the [email protected] and haven’t had one reply yet. I’ve bought many things on the site in the past and it’s always been quick to ship so I’m just worried my order is stuck somewhere in the process. When I chat in they tell me they cannot see Tesla shop orders.

Sometimes these "shops" have different fulfillment centers, for example apparel may be a different distributor than accessories. I ordered the Homelink device, then a NEMA adapter a few weeks ago and both were shipped within a day and arrived by Fedex Ground about 5 days later (west coast to east coast US).

FYI, I finally got a reply today:

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for contacting Tesla Support. I am sorry for the delay in my response. I have reviewed order H9MWGFLXER there was an error in processing. I have started reprocessing the order this normally takes 5-7 business days. Once processed your order will be shipped and new tracking can be provided for you.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the wait.

David G | Online Orders | North America