Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Shocked by the new Roadster rolling out of the Tesla Semi!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ACCF8987-5C73-4AE9-8B0B-B60EBDFFEFC0.jpeg
Where do you reserve it? I didn’t see it in the link.

On site.

Ok, serious question about the roadster... Is everyone here who plans on getting one rich enough to actually just buy it outright with cash? Where does one even acquire a loan for a $300K sports car? I had a hard enough time convincing my bank to fund the $100K for the Model S 4-years ago.
There will be a lot more of them once the tax cuts go through.

Ok, serious question about the roadster... Is everyone here who plans on getting one rich enough to actually just buy it outright with cash? Where does one even acquire a loan for a $300K sports car? I had a hard enough time convincing my bank to fund the $100K for the Model S 4-years ago.

I suspect that most of the people buying the founders version of that car wouldn't even notice if their account dropped by $300k....

Not rich enough here, but I would not expect there to be any banks involved (short of an "after hours withdrawal"). You have 10 day to liquify some assets for the cash. Assuming you have such assets, that can easily be done.

[QUOTE="John W. Ratcliff, post: 2414674, member:
In answer to the question where do you get money for this. You buy a lot of bitcoin five years ago like I did.[/QUOTE]

Or refer a lot of Teslas (55 to be exact). And then it’s free. :cool: :D

1) The latest one is called Roadster 3.0 . How will this new 2020 Roadster be called?

2) Any speculation on strange looking steering wheel? It's more like for airplanes. Could this be retractable in Full-Self driving mode?