Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Shop for installing coilovers in SF Bay Area (East Bay preferred)?

noshadow

Mar 18, 2020
Berkeley, CA
I ordered the Mountain Pass Performance Comfort Coilovers, and want to find a good shop that knows Teslas to do the install. I know it's pretty standard, but I don't want to roll up to a shop and them not know the jack points/pucks etc.

East bay preferred that's not Griffin please.

NXN-P3D

Jul 30, 2020
California
I ordered the Mountain Pass Performance Comfort Coilovers, and want to find a good shop that knows Teslas to do the install. I know it's pretty standard, but I don't want to roll up to a shop and them not know the jack points/pucks etc.

East bay preferred that's not Griffin please.

ping Rishie from AutoRnD - if he can’t do it, he can recommend a place. I’m on the Peninsula and there are several places here including the one that installed mine.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC