Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Shop Recommendation for Aftermarket Audio Upgrade

anthso

Jul 24, 2017
Hong Kong
I am looking for aftermarket audio upgrade (MS without audio option). Is there any recommendation? Shop that is good for Tesla audio upgrading? I prefer switching the 4 door speakers with a powered sub-woofer. Any suggestion.

My budget is around HK$ 20-25K.

jsiu

Mar 28, 2015
Hong Kong
I am looking for aftermarket audio upgrade (MS without audio option). Is there any recommendation? Shop that is good for Tesla audio upgrading? I prefer switching the 4 door speakers with a powered sub-woofer. Any suggestion.

My budget is around HK$ 20-25K.

The original speakers inside the four doors of MS are real cheap and with the quality similar to $100 crappy speaker unit in Shamshuipo. Simply upgrade the 4 speakers in the doors have already given great improvement. Your budget is good enough.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC