TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

shop.tesla.com low inventory?

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by Fuddinator, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Fuddinator

Fuddinator Member

I have a credit for shop.tesla.com and have been checking the store for about a month. Seems like there are a lot of items out of stock and they don't seem to be getting restocked? Key Fob, Roof Rack, Caps. Anyone notice the same?

2. r0xx0r

r0xx0r Member

I think they update the inventory once a year (or two). Model X tow package is always sold out. Now the thief package is following the same pattern.

• Like x 1
  3. kengchang

kengchang Active Member

Got my roof rack when Tesla replenished the inventory 2nd round.

• Like x 1