Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

shop.tesla.com updated for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I find it interesting that the wall connector is now labeled "Model S/X/3 Wall Connector", but the mobile connector bundle and the fixed 14-50 only connector are labeled "Model S/X". I wonder if the included connector for the 3 isn't as high of power, maybe? There shouldn't be any reason that existing mobile connectors won't work with a 3.

Hi. Apparently, the Model 3 Mobile Connector is the 2.0 version. The first message here says Mobile Charger 2.0 (more efficient, lighter and longer). I don't know if this was mentioned before in the forum.
I haven't seen anything on a new wall connector. Has anyone else? Was going to get one ordered/installed on the other side of the garage from the X ahead of time...

A bit too pricey ($300-$350) for me, but there are now official indoor and outdoor car covers for the Model 3:
Model 3 Car Cover

For the indoor version it's not a problem, but for the outdoor cover I'm not sure I want the name TESLA boldly emblazoned on the back of it to draw undesired attention to my car while it's parked and unattended outdoors.

Looking forward to more Model 3 products being added to the store.

• Informative
Reactions: DrivingRockies
Tesla merchandise store now has all-weather cargo mats for Model 3. $70 for frunk; $130 for trunk.
Model 3 All-Weather Cargo Mats
1133634-00-A_0.jpg

1143622-00-A_0.jpg